Wednesday, February 24, 2010

An Inspirational Message

I thought that in this day and age of stress and hurried minds, of the times that have grown hard and pressing upon us we might find some solice in the most sophisticated poetry below that was written by myself during such times as I have doubted my soul and my future. Of a time when I was feeling somewhat unsure of myself and of my abilities. In these words that came to me quite suddenly I got the message to hang on and go forward. Written in 2007 I give this now  to all my friends out there that fancy Johnathon Livingston S.
Enjoy..
Dr. Berni Massari

My spirit wide open,
And I fly, up into the sky!
My heart carrying me steadfast,
Arms stretched out wide,
High I fly into the sky!
Somewhere the rainbow,
Why can't I?

Hopes, dreams, maybes follow the soul,
as truth finds you peeking in.
Say not, "Why I".
Stand up the spirit,
And Fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment